Your maid can miss a spot or two while cleaning, but none of the corners of your room can escape cleaning when you use the mighty ”vacuum cleaner.” Not only does it make your life easier by sucking out all the dust from every corner of the room and carpets but saves your time and energy. After working throughout the week can you even think about holding a broom and going on a cleaning spree over the weekend? Well, vacuum cleaners take care of that problem and let you enjoy your leisurely “me-time” by finishing the work quickly and efficiently.
But buying a good cleaning device can be a challenge with so many models available in different price range. You might not have enough budget to buy the most expensive one, and the cheapest one might not have all the important features you will need. So what is it exactly you must consider before taking the right decision? The below guide gives you an idea about how to choose the vacuum cleaner that meets your needs depending on the type of cleaning you want, for what purpose you will be using it and how much money you want to invest for that spotless cleaning you desire!
- If you have a floor with a lot of carpeting, consider an upright cleaner.
- If your house has tile flooring with a few mats and rugs lying around here and there choose a canister style vacuum. They are a good option for cleaning underneath the furniture.
- For quickly cleaning small spots here and there you need a grab and go device. The hand-held vacuums are a handy accessory with a compact design which can help you clean even your car.
- If you have many floors in your house and you have to carry your machine up and down, it is best that you spend over some lightweight cordless vacuums with great suction power which can run for a long time.
- A vacuum cleaner with HEPA filtration technology can improve your air quality indoors, and serve as a boon for people with asthma and allergic to dust.
- If you have a large home which needs more cleaning, it is recommended you choose a cleaner which has more capacity to store dust. It is measured in litres.
- Decide beforehand if you want a bagged or bagless vacuum cleaner. This means the dust will be either be collected in a bag which you can remove and dispose regularly or in bagless cleaners the dust collected can be emptied, and you can use it again. People with asthma and allergies can select bagged cleaners considering their health conditions.
Where can you find best vacuum devices in India?
In India spotting a vacuum cleaner in every household is not a common sight. That is why you can find them in few stores. The best way to purchase one is to buy them online on various shopping platforms or directly through the manufacturer’s website. Eureka Forbes, EuroClean, LG, Philips, Panasonic are some of the trusted and bestselling brands providing the best vacuum devices at different price range for individual people with separate needs. When you buy vacuum cleaner always compare amongst the various products carefully examining their pros and cons to make the best purchase decision.