4K UHD TVs were introduced in August 2012 by the Consumer Electronics Association. These TVs are also defined as resolutions of “at least 3,840×2,160 pixels”. The TVs came into the picture with the purpose to replace the term 4K. UHD TVs are also another word for 4K TVs.
Want To Buy 4K UHD TV? First Understand What is a UHD TV?
Ultra-high-definition television is a digital television display format. In this, the horizontal screen resolution is in the order of 4000 pixels or 8000 pixels. UHD is known for its higher resolutions and more realistic colours and higher frame rates than HDTV.
Reasons to buy 4K UHD TV
- You get detailed pictures: The first great thing about 4K or UHD TVs is that their pictures have more detail and sharpness. Their 3840×2160 pixel equate to four times the resolution of the full HD pictures.
- You get an improved image depth: Yes, it is the other pro of these TV’s. UHD’s extra pixels make pictures look deeper.
- Great colour: UHD’s pixels help pictures render colour blends more subtlety. It makes you live in the moment by giving real life experiences.
- Buy it for cinematic experience: The extra resolution in 4K images retain the picture’s quality better on bigger screens. 4K can provide a pristine picture that fills more of your view field.
- Easy on pocket: UHD TV’s are not much expensive also. A plethora of choices are available to you at affordable prices.
Atlast, I will recommend you to buy 4K UHD TV from LG as LG is a reputed brand. LG UHD TV’s specially designed IPS 4K Panel delivers true colours from wide viewing angles.