One appliance that gets a lot of attention and often gets over loaded with work is our refrigerator. When we require more ice or chilled water, or juice, it is always to give you the treat. Buying the LG smart refrigerators online is a good idea if you are searching for one as you get many options to choose from. It will be good if we know the different types of refrigerators in the market.
Different Types of Refrigerators
- Top Mount Freezer- This model will have freezer on the top and the large refrigerator on the bottom. It has a capacity of 22 cubic feet and is approximately 33 inches wide.
- Bottom Mount Freezer-This type of a refrigerator has the freezer at the bottom and refrigerator at the top. It has a capacity of 30 cubic feet and is approximately 36 inches wide. Bottom freezers are good for your back as most of the items like the vegetables and food are on the top. There is generally more space in bottom freezer refrigerators.
- Side by Side- This type of a refrigerator is divided into freezer and refrigerator vertically. It has the capacity of 30 cubic feet and has a width of approximately 36 inches. This model usually comes with a water dispenser and an indoor ice maker.
- French Door- Just like a French door opens into a room, a French refrigerator (known as café fridge) opens into a large undivided room. There are two narrow side by side doors and freezer is at the bottom. Its capacity is up to 30 cubic feet and is approximately 36 inches wide.
- Built In- Having many partitions give this model a built in look and come with 25 cubic feet capacity and about 36 inches width.
Every refrigerator has its own value and place and should be bought according to its use and capacity. It should suit the size and area at which the refrigerator will be fixed. Buying the LG smart refrigerators online is an option you can choose and sitting back relaxed at your place you can buy the best refrigerator that suits your home and also your budget.