As the summer approaches, the need to purchase an AC to battle the killing heat knocks first in mind. The previous summer memories refresh in mind when coolers and fans failed to combat high temperature, stealing sleep of many nights. Either design or function failed to impress you buying it. However, with the rapid increase in demand, manufacturers have discovered new types of AC to fulfill your requirement.
Once decided to buy an AC, caterers distract you with different features an AC possess. To meet the requirement, here are some things to keep in mind before buying an AC:
There comes first which AC to buy from the wide variety available in the market: Windows, split, portable or inverter ACs?
- Design: Windows AC boxes compressor, motor, connecting pipe and heat exchangers in a single unit. It can be installed in a window avoiding any further difficulty. While split AC incorporates two distinct units: an indoor unit and an outdoor unit. It can be mounted on a wall.
- Size of the room: Windows AC is perfect for room size less than 300 square feet, while split AC is considered right for small to big sized rooms. Where large tonnage ACs will fail to remove humidity from compartment, small tonnage ACs fail to provide proper cooling and more consumption of electricity.
- Noise: Split ACs have a major advantage over windows one in terms of noise pollution. The ODU part of split AC responsible for creating noise is installed outside the room, and IDU part doesn’t create so much noise that you can notice. While in windows AC all the noisy parts are installed in one unit, so it’s not good to buy windows one if you have zero tolerance for noise.
- Installation and services: When it comes to machines, they need regular services to stay fit and keep running. But the busy schedule asks less time to spend on services that these machines require. Windows AC needs less care and maintenance in comparison to its counterpart. Along with services, installation is quite is easy of windows AC.
- EER: Cooling an AC creates per watt of electricity consumption, star rating marked on ACs symbolize the cooling capacity. More the star rating, more cooling it will produce.
- BTU: Various specifications of room such as number of windows, number of electric appliances, size, amount of stuff kept, and walls facing the sun, combine to make BTU. More BTU means AC will consume more electricity.
Once decided the right AC to stake on, brand comes in light. In comparison to other brands, LG offers wide variety of selections ranging from small tonnage to large tonnage. Customers trust in big brands, and LG stands totally influential in grabbing the opportunity to satisfy their demand.